Sunday, April 29

My Vaio. My Frenz.

Katil ku masa ani meriah. I have several friends occupying some space. I've got 4 keldai, an itik (aka si Yellow), a rabbit.. sounds like a farm... i know.. then there's Harriz the teddy bear, elephant.. macam zoo lah *glancing at my toys. Rising up my left eyebrow like Ziana zain*. I think that's about it.. oh yeah how can I forget.. My big dragon/unicorn.. si Purple.




cute lah!!... No no.. not the guys. I meant the rabbits. Keke.


I just finish cleansing my vaio. With the aid of some cotton balls, two expired subway tickets and a spill of water.. my vaio is now super-shiny. Why the subway tickets? --> to dig out all the habuks and uras in between the celahs of the keyboard and touchpad and punats punats..

Tick tock tick tock..pikir bomb.. rupanya my watch! Skadar~~ I don't know how my watch landed next to my right ear when I woke up this morning. EEeeeeeeeee... I like spring!! The pokokz outside my window are sooo GREEEEENNNNNNNN!!!

I'm menjahiting (cross-stitching to be exact) a rabbit with some poppy flowers. It's a present for my freeenn.. It's looking great.. I think *scratching my forehead, just above the corner of my right eye*. Selena is dragging me to the movies in like an hour and a half. So I have to get ready within and hour or so.. I don't know why but I'm kinda sleeeeeeeeepyyyyyy... kkkerrrrrrrhhhhh... But still I wanna go watch Painted Veil.

3 comments:

Suria said...

Frennn, mana kan ur huge purple unicorn? Jeles saya~~ I wanna see it. N i want that purple elephant, CUTE~~~

btw fren,menang apa yg sampai all the guys dpt all dos colorful bunnies?hehehe

Anonymous said...

Wajihah!
Bnyk jua patung2an atu?haha bagi aku satu! hehehehhehe ok? ku tunggu kau blk brunei! heehhehe

Oji said...

hahaha.. mana ada dorang manang.. si duolulu tu balikan .. kekeke.. nanti kamu kemari.. kamu minta balikan arah nya.. mau ya tu.. Kalau ya inda mau, gitau aku.. aku memblasah.. kekek.. samseng bunyi nya aku ah.. :P

Liyana, Suria kemari tah kamu.. kami malas balik bunai.. hahahahah.. Eh collection ku kali tu ah my patungz.. do not touch. kekeke..