Tuesday, April 24

Urghhh

kusut kusut~ kusut sekusut-kusutnya..

It's like 8:45 jam bunai and hmm.. jap (I'm calculating..).. 1:45 am jam UK. I seriously feel lost this semesterrrr..... banarrrrrrr.. Makin sikit subject, makin malas.. haha. Biasalers.

What keeps me relaxed? Anything but uni-related work. Yup, even emptying the rubbish bin is relaxing. Hahaha. I have this habit of messing my room so that I have something to do (i.e. clean-up). I know I'm weird. Haha.. We all are.. so face it!

I cook out of boredom. I clean-up out of boredom.. It's all part of my distress therapy. Cause even more stressful than uni-work----> doing absolutely nothing. Doing laundry, doing the dishes, vacuuming the carpet, folding up my just-tumble dried clothes, rearranging my bed along with all my dolls (my teddies and my eeyores!!).. hmm what else?.. oh yeah, folding my clothes (i said that twice cause i just love folding my clothes.. don't ask~) , eating apples, eating cookies, fiddling with my nokia, pluggin my ears with my ipod (it's the earpiece that get's plugged in.. not the ipod itself.. keke), soaked up with Filipino drama "Sana'y wala nang wakas", finishing off "Deathnote" at night, listening to crappy un-updated music, gym, shower, pray (the praying times are totally off the chart.. I mean isya at 11++pm.. not that i'm complaining or anything.. I always sleep late anyway..), staring at the dark sky... I think that's about it.

I'm such a slow eater.. I should call myself "slow-eater". I can take an hour just to finish an apple. It makes no difference if I concentrate on my food or talk while I eat. Hmmmmmm... Ok back to work..! *sigh*

No comments: