Thursday, April 19

OS

Sometimes.... sometimes. Sometimes it's better if we just let the guys do the job. Especially when it comes to Operating System and System Software coursework. Haha.. what we're you thinking? Naughty naughty..

So now duolulu is going to start his speech on "how to do soalan pertama". And after just 34 seconds, he goes blabbering about something else. Typical him! Some tips: when you talk to duolulu make sure he drank his cup of tea or swallowed his entire meal.. coz he just can't concentrate when there's something edible around!

Okay I think I better press punat "seriusss". I desperately need it.

Urgh.. this baka duolulu can't understand this sentence!: "Can you please wait until I publish it before you read it."

CS + cousin si Oji a.k.a sal a.k.a saleha a.k.a salwa a.k.a kasit @ Nando's ...
Ayamm nyumm nyummmm.....







Em hai ye ma~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!

No comments: