Saturday, April 28

Deathnote


L des.. Urgh Deathnote. Someone get me off the hook! L is just so the very hoteee... Yeah yeah.. I'm nuts.. fallin for an anime character. There's just sumthin about him..

Ahh.. finally... a good movie. "Next": Nicholas Cage and Jessica Biel... Ttsszz... Sizzless... *licks the tip of my "burned" finger*.. 2 minute overlook of the future can make life so much simpler.. or not. But hey, 2 minutes is better than none. If I was to have such powerzz.. hmm.. probably I'll stop myself from falling down the ditch.. and pricking my finger.. and papercutting my chin.. Things that I can run away from or undo within 2 minutes.. Stop. Don't bother reflexing. Think. Rewind 2 minutes ago. Relive. Nice~~~

The treadmill is killing my back!! But I just lurveeeeeeeeeee the part of exercising called "stretching".. Fuuwwwwhhh....... I just lurvvvveeeee all the stretching and bending and flexing.. but it's only worth when you start it off with a heavy workout. Hence the treadmill run.. Anything that keeps me sweaty babehh.. *stretching my back.. I'm getting old*.. Don't worry, I always get a good, steamy rinse after... with loads of sweet scented soap and lemon flavored face scrub..

No more bl**dy fr*ekin assignments.... though I need to touch up a bit on my blog... no no.. not this blog.. my blog that I created from scratch. One more demo on monday.. Hope it goes well *fingers knotted in a twisted way*.. Then exams... Blerghhhh..




No comments: