Friday, May 4

Fruits anyone?

I 've been craving for fruits. So voila.. my fruit salad.. Colourful bah.. I couldn't resist taking a shot .

Ingredients:

3 biji strawberries
1/3 of a green apple (shiny ones)
3.44 grapes (red ones)
3.56 green grapes (seedless)

Technique membuat:

chop up the fruits sesuka hati. (n.b: jangan pakai lasung.. bau blacan tia). Pour some of your favourite sauce or syrup. E.g. maple syrup (my personal fav), honey, yogurt, kicap or chilli maggi... kidding kidding.. Ada ni karang org lurus bendul. kekeke.

Itadakimas!!





woisssssssssshhhhhhhhh.. I'm so tired!

I just had the most important conversation!. haha.. Nothing important.. It's just that it was a chat with my bestfriends. I love you both so much Fion n Xiqua!

I've been jalaning quite a lot for the past couple of days. Stress kali. keke.

Waaaaaaaaa... got so many things to do. I want moreeeeeee time. I want to study.. I want to draw.. I want to stitch.. I want to knit.. I want to cook.. I want to read the book I just bought from borders... and so on and so forth. My list of "I WANT TO" is practically endless..

Exam inda lagi batah, but I'm still lazing around. The book is so addictive! I can't stop... waaaa help me!.. Ayudame!! Picked up a book titled 'From my sisters' lips' by Na'ima B. Robert. One word--> Fantabulous!. I know there's no such word.. well there is.. hehe.. :D

I'll probably write a review on it once I finish reading. That is, if I ever do. Which I will.. eventually. Exams are clogging my social activities!! It's like I have 3 weeks to fret about my exams.. when there's only 3 papers to whine about. Urgh.. talk about a span of time! But i'm not complaning or anything.. just whining. Feels good to whine.. doesn't it girls?. :-P

Dazzling.. you wanna see my unicorn kah. Nah for u and the girlz.. :

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

bagi jealousss~~~~i wantttt....hehehe, kami drumah riah ni mental,kan exaaaamm, baru abis tadi at 5,ani g esok kul 8 pagi exam, tlg frenn~~~hehehehe.

insyaallah kami kesana~~~kami mau,we want dat big huge purple unicorn,hehehe

Oji said...

hahahahahha.... auw lakas lakas tah kemari ehhhh.. sunyi kami nie.. cian nie kami ah.. hahahahaha..

Kami pun esok exams nie.. waaaaaaaaa.. mental ehhhhhhhh!!!

touch-me-not said...

i found you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! heheh nyce layout darling... yyyummm.... the friut salad look magnifiQue!!!

touch-me-not said...

Here you are!!!!!! did u know i actually googled ur blog before u giving me the actual url?!! how curious am i?!! hahahah i tried to google... greengal... then esperanza and a few other names i cud think up hahaha i actually found a friend of urs i believe hahahahaha I should open up a P.I. agency! Not! hahahah

Oji said...

Hahahhahahahhaha... huuhuu.. you got the idea right there~~! google everything.. it always makes life simpler.. hahahahahah... And yeah.. my friends' blogs and my blog sorta correlate each other since we decided to buka blog together once upon a time ago.. hahaha... bah rajin rajin update ur blog.. aku check nie slalu... hua hua hua....

touch-me-not said...

heheheh sett!!

Anonymous said...

Hahaha, omg~~ "once upon time, a group of CS gurls decided to haf their own blog" ----suatu ketika dahulu,, terhibur saya~~