and this is my lunch/dinner.. chicken kebab ala UK... (pita kebab brunei!! sia sia pun *pointing my forehead, my nose, my mouth*).. Inda ku tehabiskan masa lunch.. recycle lah masa dinner.. hahaha.. I so love the colour of the pickle.. Nyaman bah usulnya.. tapi inda ku makan.. hahhaha.....
Exams are driving me cuckooo. After a whole 2 days of Operating System smackdown, I couldn't sleep the night before the exam! Macam cacing panas!!! Toleh kanan toleh kiri.. golek golek cam ayam panggang.. *nyaman tu eh*.. anyway besides that, the point is.. hahaha.. pokok pangkalnya, I finally dozed off like around quarter to 6.. and before I was totally of indulging my lala land.. tick.. tock.. tick.. la la la la~~ goes my alarm!!! Fudgeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! Blegh.. mau inda mau.. bangun saja tah.. apakanz.. inda sampai sejam pun ku tidoo.. mentallllll~~
Apanya si kawan.. first paper was a walk in the park.. My buttocks!!.. full of illusion.. ahahha. You wanna know what the side effects of sleep deprivation and after-exam postmortem looks like:
- Legs crossed on the table
- hugging harriz..
- watching Elfen lied.. nonstop bloodshed.. not to mention nudity. (i see the guys googling the keyword "Elfen lied" already).. *rising one eyebrow, stroking chin* :-p
1 comment:
waaaahhhhhhh nyaman jua usul the potatoeSSss Yummy!!!!!!! you know how much i lovveee potatoes.... *droolsss*
sia-sia-pun ehhhhh kabab uk... sigh... its the best ling!!! kalah kabab brunei!! give me uk kebab anytime!!! yummm... sia-sia-pun.. heheheheehh
Post a Comment