I have not blogged for a dandy long time. I've been sick. sick to the stomach.
Went to the doctors and only got antibiotics the second time around.. Stupid (1st) doctor. Lazed on the red couch endlessly. I wandered if school was more fun than this. I missed two days. Lots of catching up to do. But with the extra three days, it was just more chaos coming on my way. Gramps, buing, jeju, mit guys and ngangah stayed at Holiday Lodge. Family hotel. It sucks to be sick!. Only the tip of my legs were dipping in the edge of the pool. argggghhh.. I wanna dive in!. My nose was dripping, heart throbbing and throat chocking. The feeling all jumbled up into one sick meatball.
Selamat Menyambut Maal Hijrah. I bet you dont' know the story behind Maal Hijrah. TV3 themself have proven this. The new generation don't give a damn about things like this no more. What would be the outcomings of this? existance of old tales will slowly fade with time and age. I wish every body could appreciate this very event and celebrate it well.
Gong Xi Fa Cai to all my chinese fellows.
No comments:
Post a Comment