Tuesday, February 7

hahijaw

Everybody was in green. Lurrrve it! Went Gong Xi Fatt Choi-ing @ ken's. Cool place. Atas bukit bah. Watched jack***. Faluy faluy... Gilers. Dapat ang pau! I just lurve my slightly haywired personality. Nice day.
Lecturers + Student

Maybe growing up in an international-ish environment have opened my mind and eyes. My observations concentrates on the general idea of teachers or lecturers and students. I still remember Sze Che with her "hunk"s on Mr. Hmkayu who later got married to our drama teacher - who dumped her boyfriend for him. Then there's my cousin's friend who had or is having an affair with their secondary teacher. And today they're engage. Later in my life I discovered this phenomenon even exist in uni society. Pds with her "cutie pie".. Grr. And then there's "kotoko". Mana saja tah. Janji bahagia.

2 comments:

duolulu said...

Isn't it a phenomena?

Green Wanderer said...

...I'm happy, yes.

psl mlm atu kami jumpa bawah pokok klapa so errrr hmmmmm COZ MY HAIR IS FULL OF KUTUUUUU