Saturday, February 4

sedih

nda ku tau kenapa but i feel sedih. mcm org putus l.o.v.e saja. adedeh. nada lah. I think it's just an after affect of last week's illness. wahhh.. sedih nya..... depress to the max ani bah.. Makan tak kenyang tidur tak lena. che wah. Menjakit penyakit jiwang si dir ni. Haha. No offence dude.

Anywho, there's been quite a couple of murdering going on. I think banyak kes bunuh di Brunei dulu but only this year did they start to expose it more. Kenapa kan orang bunuh orang? cubatah bunuh binatang saja. yehh..

2 comments:

kerrazeegui said...

I agree with you about the murdering. I think it's because people now are more berani in exposing the news..just to remind the public that Brunei is not as safe as it used to be.. So be careful guys maybe the next corpse could be at your backyard.. Nadeh.. Awu, I also agree with you to cuba bunuh binatang saja but not the endangered ones. Lau rasa kan membunuh, just bunuh samut saja. Nda cukup satu, bunuh beratus2 plang. Lau ngalih kai plang sheltox(lurus kh ejaannya?). hehhe.,

duolulu said...

:D.. jiwang tah plang.

Byk kes bunuh banarnya.. tapi dulu inda expose. Binatang d bunuh, kanyang jua parut.