Thursday, February 9

stats test

Had our first stats test. Sadanglah. Tapi ada a few silahau questions. Anywho, I personally think we have too many cars @ school. Karang tah ku ceta lagi. Lil sasha did her stunt again last night. Jumping flat face down from the edge of gramps bed. It was cdah's 17th bday. Sweet seventeen. I remember those times when I was seventeen. Chewah. Mcm tah tuha sangat.
Her cake was blue.
I ate the cake.
Therefore, my tongue was blue.
Barus gigi pun inda hilang. Atu kuat colouring nya. TFA nya pun banyak. Keke. I haven't gave her her present. Anu kali. Yang three-piece. Entah dimana kah ia menaruh the third piece. Hahaha. Esok ani kan shwimming. Guarantee chaotically basah. Can't wait!. Oits spanish class eh. Akhir udah!

"Cars in Brunei" - to be continued.

2 comments:

Green Wanderer said...

so if the cake was green

will my tongue be green

Oji said...

I think so. Coolies.