Sunday, February 1

Back to school

First weekend! Whooppy do da yay!

Back to school.-->*nooooooooooooOOOO!!*. First day is always hell. Second day got worst. Thank god Wednesday is fun.. and yes by thursday, I was sasat looking for my class room. What a week!.. oh friday is holiday.. YAAYYYY! Love love love and love early weekends..

I finished a 1000-piece disney jigsaw.. kekeke..what an achievement.


Free stamps, part of a goody bag that came with a card-making mag i got last week - "Let's make a card". I couldn't resist fooling around with it. Imagine that tattooed to my face. =D



Pancakes with syrup and butter.. slurp...!Kinda successful.. but McD's hotcakes are still the best. I'm gonna have another go at making pancakes tomorrow. Wish me luck!


Happy happy happy birthday to my beloved, handsome *sorta*, one and only *yea really*, tall, thin, dark brother, Lt. Haji Ilhamdi.. (cheh full name lagi tu).. LOVE YOU SOOOOOO MUCH>> mmmmmmmmwah~


No comments: