Friday, January 16

Sarang....

Haruuuuuuuuuu.. is so hot.. hahaha..

For the whole month of the last month of 2008 *breath*, I ate my meals infront of the TV screen watching Hello Mr. God. I have not enjoyed a korean series as much as this, since Goong. Absolutely love it. It is a story of a class 3 retard, turned genius by the miracles of a surgeon. Not just a sturdy, experienced surgeon, but a young, handsome and gifted Dr Park Dong Jae (he's so-so hot). Did Haru successfully became a normal person in the hands of the God-like doctor? You'll have to find out yourself. Oh and there's a famous haru 'saranghe' dance. Cute.
Hello Mr. God
Last nyte, B and I checked out a list of new korean movies and stumbled across The Good, The Bad and The Weird. And yes, it is a witty and funny as the title implies. For korean movie standards it deserves two thumbs up. I love the setting. The Mr Bad of the movie has very charming charisma. He is cool, sinister and 'temeng'. The Mr Good is a cowboy (self-explanatory).. and the Mr Weird, well... he's weird. But the towards the ending there's this juicy twist. Can't spoil it, gotta go watch it yourself. You will laugh your heads out.
The Good, The Bad & The Weird
For the Xmas eve, li and hans slept over and we had a movie marathon.. Hahha.. what better genre to watch together, well ofcourse HORROR. --> Death Bells. Berijap!!!! It's nice to see a bit of thrill in the horror. It's got a tinge of 'saw'. The ending is soooo not expected. I was holding on to B throughout the movie. So scary!
Death Bells
More korean movies for me please! I'm anticipating on several korean series recommended by my sis.. including Korea's own Meteor Garden, Boys Before Flowers and East of Eden.. tapi East of Eden is so panjang.. hahah.. that's something to look forward tu *winks*.


No comments: