Snowwwwwww...
It was snowing heavily yesterday..! Went out to George Square to make a snowman (well I just took a pic with it.. my friend built it). It was cute nevertheless. Drenched wet!BLACK DOG CHASED ME~~~
I almost forgot! After wondering around the city, my friends and I went to University of Glasgow to meet up with more friends... so we played a bit (well a lot..) of snowball fight at Kelvingrove park. There were others alike, some with their sleigh.. sliding down the slope of the hill. We gathered up the group cause we were ready to head back home.. then, from the base of the hill a black dog ran towards us.. and it kept running and running until it got so close that it was running amongst us.. We panic of course!!
Some of us jumped up from our bums.. running in all directions. It happen so quickly and before I could scream it was infront me... no .. chaSING ME!! I shifted left.. then right.. then waaaaaAAA *%#&@$%! I SLIPPED... and laid flat on the ground! My friend could have sworn he thought the dog was gonna jump on me.. but it didn't.. fewwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhh~~!!
Close call.. I was lucky! But hell it was terrifying...

No comments:
Post a Comment