Durian.. nyum nyummm! It's been a long long longgggggg time since I last had "real" durian (and blog. It's been like 2 months since my last update. wow~). Most of the local durians just don't fit my flavour. Ahuks.
And so, as usual, the very un-updated moi was the last to know about fidz! Urgh.. I feel so blur and blunt. Like, in the middle of our lunch at TPH, the clueless slash blind slash ignorant moi asked, "so u guys and fidz joined spanish class.. rite?. How was it?". (DOINK!) The reply goes: "G!~ Inda ko tau kah". (A big "?" above me). *blink blink* in disbelieve. Tapi cool on the outside. God knows what was going on in my mind.. and heart.. and mind. Then the heart. Watever. And so the story continues. The clueless, ignorant moi continued lunch as if nothing happened. Tapi dalam hati.. dushhhhhhh.. whattaheww.. What do I have to say?. Well guess what. I know fidz. I know she'll get through this. It might not go as smooth as the breeze at Tungku beach (what?), but I know she'll get through it. Come on pepz!, it's fidz. The mighty girl next door *winks winks all the way*. You have my prayers babe. Muahz muahz. I know I'm the last so I'll save all the lovey dovey sappy lame all sayings, poems and motos. ;-p
Huhuhuhu.. Believe it or not. I almost forgot about my bff's birthday. Jessiqua darling.. gomenasai!!!! *slap my forehead*.
Last nite was just unbelievably fun! Hahah.. Yes kaka M, last nite was splendid. There was a minute event going on over at aunt's place and it was pouring heavily! So my girls and I were out with our umbrellas (which didn't quite served it's purpose of shielding us against the rain) offering "umbrella services" to the ladies and gentlemen that attended (i.e. guests). It was practically nothing more than a perfect excuse to play with the rain! Hahha.. And so we were wet top to toe, well with minor exceptions, such as the face. *blink blink* (There goes my mascara). Talk about.. "Singing in the rain~" and "Under my umbrella.. ella~ ella~".. You know the rest of the lyrics.
I'm sleepy!!! I hope tomorrow will work out as planned!. Summer don't leave me so soon!!!!!
1 comment:
HaHaAHAHAHahaAHaahaHaAHaHA
ella~~` ella~~~~`
misss you babesssss!!!
errMmm update waaHHHH!! haHaAHaHAa i'm linkiNg u on my blog ni ok ahh?
Post a Comment