Tuesday, July 10

Hmm... I don't know why.. but I can't get a title for this blog entry. I mean I have one in mind. It's just that the box thingymejiggy for typing in the "title" doesn't seem to accept any input. Wtheyyll..

ANyhoots...... HIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hehe :D... Did u miss me? U did? Oww.. how touching.. Though I could sniff some sarcasm in your tone. Fine! Don't miss me!. Just love me. :-p

Jokes lagi kah? Hsshh.. adang eh.. Relakkkzzz duluzz.. Oh btw, I just came back from the dentist and my dentals are bleeding. Ouch, I know. My laptop is in Singapore getting it's manicure and pedicure (tearing my hair out!). It takes almost 2 hours to download iTunes in Brunei, so my ipod's pretty empty. It's amazing how useless an ipod can be when it's empty. Muahahhaa.. Urgh.. life just couldn't get any wor.. *ehem*, I mean "BETTER".

Doctor: "Ada masalah with your teeth?"
Me: "Inda plang. Just the regular check up. Tapi doc, cam my gigi ani teshifted sikit."
Doctor: "Iakah? Well let's see. Say "Aaaaahh..!""
Me: I didn't say anything. I just opened my mouth and flared off my pearly not so white teeth.
Doctor: "Hmm.. They seem stable to me. Inda jua apa apa bah. In fact your teeth are in pretty good condition."
Me: "Izzit??? Wassuppp doc." Just kiddin! I didn't say that. I said: "Oh ok. Hmm.. but the teeth yang dapan ani cam menyenget sikit. Inda kah? macam maybe ada wisdom teeth pushing or somthing"
Doctor: "Capizz ko.. ku inject ko karang!" kidding again. She didn't say that. "Well they're pretty solid (while she knocks and presses my front teeth). I don't think you need to worry. But let me just measure it." She measures using a ruler. "Ok it's now 0.4 mm apart (difference between upper teeth and lower teeth). So on your next appointment, I'll remeasure it."
...Cleaning and grinding session in progress. 10 minutes later...
Me: "Orite. Thankz doctor!" Though I was hoping for a some stickers or some sugar-free peppermints. *sigh*.
Doctor: "Ok. Just maintain those teeth."

Moral of the story: Jangan cari pasal sama doctor. Habis ngingis gusi ku uleh nya.

So I'm back in Brunei.. haha batah.. Like bangas.
It feels gooooodd to be home. Though it took a couple of days to adjust to society (i.e. my humongous family). So many newbies. Newbies = new babies. Muahahahahha..

I haven't been online since I left Glasgow. That's like end of May. So went around Europe for a couple of weeks. Venice then Berlin. Both spots were full of surprises. I just lurvedddd it. I love travelling. I love observing the lives of others. It's amazing how we live in different parts around the world, but look up at the same sky everyday. Me and my philosophical thoughts. Just ignore me. Muahahhaa... Jet lagged pakah masih aku anie.

Toodles!

1 comment:

touch-me-not said...

she updates! hahhahaha
ouuChhh that sounds uhmmm... painful..

when was my last visit to the dentist I wonder.... hmmmm...
hahahahahah