Another movie marathon. Blood and Chocolate -> Epic Movie -> Music & lyric. Thank god we watched the movie in this sequence!. Started with a warewolf movie, then moved on to a slightly lame comedy. Then topped it off with a cheerful, romantic movie... Music & Lyrics starring Hugh Grant (gorgeous.. gorgeous.. at least for his age. Keke!) and Drew Berrymore.
Haven't been feeling great lately. Maybe I'm sick. I'm not sure. Or is it just me denying it? Had a bit of flu, slight stomach ache.. a bit of headache and coughing. But I guess it's just a way of my body warning me.. I ought to wear more clothings. Winter is reaching it's peak. Yet, no snow. Pathetic.
"Music & Lyrics"- simple title. It's subtle on it's on way, but what I like most was the way the humour are tweaked in a smart-sarcastic way. Though the 'bigger than britney and christina put together' girl was a bit disturbing in her on way. I mean... what on god's earth is she trying to be? A sexy monk maybe. (Kekekeke... sexual and religious just don't go well together).
Tomorrow shall be a better day! Cause I declared so. :-p
No comments:
Post a Comment