Assalamualaikum.. waalaikumsalam..
Sapa di situ? Aku di sini..
Hmm.. I have to say I had one of the best weekends in Scotland. No kindosbuenos.. No fart.. Just JOKING!.. (I see her running to me with a gun! <- phewwwh.. just my imagination).. Exams ended.. Saturday was "shop to the eXtreme day" and today.. we went to Braehead.. Didn't expect we were gonna be there pass noon.. but hey.. guess what, we practically spend the whole day there! (the word 'day' implies; pre-sunset). Played pool with the guys and the girls (more like I forced the girls.. keke.. devil!). Then jeng jeng.. Took a snap with kevin keagan!
Caught a couple of movies. Saturday night, 'smoking aces'.. Excellent but crap. Excellent refers to action wise and alicia keys's debut.. and crap for the feel of the story.. Had no feeling what so ever.. intro after intro and no clear turning point! Like wada fudge?
Just finished watching 'Stephen King IT' - the return of the clown. My brain's absorbing too much violence! That explains the sleepless nights.. Gotta end this!
No comments:
Post a Comment