Sunday, January 7

Picasso

Last night, well i meant the night before last nite (considering it's 4 am now!), selena, kindosbuenos and yo went out for a "ladies nite out" .... Well it was more of a recompensation of the long, dragging, winding pre-exam tutorial session we had earlier in the evening...... Ah!!.. I'm so not a big fan of that subject!..

so yeah.. anyway, we girls decided to head back to our lurvely flat and dropped our books. Ssssssssttttttttarrrrrrrrvvvvvvvvinnnnnnnngg as we were.. we simply had to get out the house a.s.a.p and hunt for food!!.. Alas, McD's! Wahahhahah....
Ate the regular filet-o-ikan and apple pies. Then it was time for movies!!.. But on the way, there was this book store with signs calling out "clearance sale", "last day", "bla bla % off!"... And so the devils caught us and I bought a couple of books.. and kechengcheng goes my money.. Urgh, and we just had this discussion over our McD meal about saving up for our imaginary tour to USA.. Haha.. yup.. ambitious as it sounds, I soooo wanna go to US and visit my bestfriend!!.. Bought some art books. Great!! or should I say Fabuloussssssssssss!!.. hahaha.. One was originally 30 pounds, and the price was cut down to about 10 pounds!.. Kerrraazeee... Uhhuh..

Heading the cinema, kindosbuenos was arguing that we girls had no life.. cause we enjoy reading. and more particularly, art books!. I mean she has this thing against art... Dang!, don't you get it? Art is beau-ti-ful.. Like, brabisly dangz.. You should reconsider your so called passion de gavellanes for pinano (nope it's not a typo.. it's pinano).. Hahhaha... Ok lah.. You're forgiven dang, I know art isn't quite the cup of tea for everyone.. but at least you should appreciate pieces of salvador dali or picasso!
The movie marathon went for over 4 hours i think. "Employee of the month" followed by "Miss Potter". The former is extra hilarious.. witty.. and the latter is splendid. I love the part where Jessica Simpson shows of her jumbo ears! It's so hilarious..! I mean she looks so cute.. (uhhuh, ugly but adorable).. But I have to say it was just another lazy saturday evening movie. Then "Miss Potter", luv it luv it luv it. Though kindos continued arguing about art!.. cause the movie included bits of art - sketches and watercolour paintings of cartoon character. Hahha.. So yeah, she trashed the movie totally. But selena and I just loved it. It was so... hmm... nice. I love the way Beatrix Potter (played by Renee Zellweger) described the first few lines of a story as "delicious" - simply because you never know where the first word will take you. But it was rather melodramatic... I mean the boyfriend DIED!! Ahhh... That was rather unexpected! And I love the unexpected. Ahh.. I can go on and on rambling about the movie and/or art..

But the party didn't end with the movie marathon. Kindos and I went downstairs and joined the bunch on brm's keyboard and lulu's guitar. (He's so gonna hate me for calling him lulu!.. but that's part of the bullying on birruuyy's behalf).. Sang a couple of tones.. sixpence none the richer's kiss me.. a bit or peterpan.. the latest from acha septriasa.. (love the song!).. and some others.. then back to the joystick for kickoffs!.. Hhahah.. Beat Y on the first game then kept losing.. my battery was dying out.. and for the first time beat lulu on his own game!..
and shame on kindosbuenos.. (I swear that girl is like this small farthing machine!).. hahha.. (she's gonna kill me isn't she?!) .. ahh.. ohh well.. I mean dang.. you sooo need to learn your manners.. but yeah, I'm not your mother, so learn it yourself.. keke! (I mean fart all you want.. but not around us!.. 10 km will do)... Haha.. I'm so so dead for writing this down.. Haha.. Bah ngalih ku eh...

Today was rather productive.. so we girls deserve a pat on the back.. (Wait.. let me just stretch my arm out and pat myself.. haha)... Finished the Programming Language Definition and Implementation (fuwwhh... that was long!) coursework.. but haven't quite completed it 100%.. gotta do the write up.. maybe later.. after I decided to wake up.. haha!


Family portrait part 1: Trafalgar Square


Hahha... It will do for now.. They are my family here after all.. Hehe.. Hmm.. Macam kekurangan pompuan kan.. Cuba kalau ada bis si venus.. si nachos... si birruuyyy.. siapa lagi.... semua lah the gurls yang missing atu.. Kalau ada bisai kali.. "auw banaaa jua"..

No comments: