Its thursday.
Yesterday was HRH or HRA. Basically, it is the day of slaughterings. I did saw one slaughtering before. Just one and never again. Well not yet at least. Those four legged animals sure are pitiful. Anyhow, that's just the way it has to go. Looking at the brightside, on the other hand, the poor get's their share of meat. But not all. I mean, no offence, but why on earth giving it to the rich? Might as well give it to those muslim foreign workers.
Last night my gramps got admitted. Have you ever had that feeling where you feel sick and seriously need the doctors, but in the same time, the thought of injections and surgery just scare you to death. Well, that's what my gramps is going through. My couzys and I had dinner at the canteen. Decent food. Way better than the one at the airport (not gonna mention which diner). We were bored. I continued knitting my sister's scarf. Yup you read it right alright. Learned knitting during the Xmas break. It all started because of my bangang cousin. Her curiosity has forced her to open this plastic bag in gramp's drawers, which marked the beginning of the knittin lessons. She was the first to learn, however, the last to understand the skills of knitting. I think I've spent over 30 bucks on knitting materials.
Yesterday morning my ngangah held an open house for HRA. Excellent food. Cow's eye fried egg. Huahuahua. And baked beans. And potato salad. And pizza. And kelupis. Huh? Yup. Oddly the kelupis is located in the western food section. Curious. After a good feast, we head off to my grandpa and grandma (my dad's side). Met my baby cousin whose name i didn't know till yesterday. Lisa i think it was. So adorable!. Went home. Alone with my parents. Bro and sis went off to join the graveyard visit. Sigh. They're slightly richer than me. Played basketball on my own. Stupid bro took my basketball with him! grr. Without permission!
The night before yesterday I sent off my cousin. Leaving for cardiff. The airport was a fine place until we dined. Met a few others. This dude from ubd. A fellow friend of our family. In particular, the sister of someone who once was significant in my life. Took some pictures. Yada yada yada.
Hmm..
Nasi Katok. Nasi Katok is not just a bungkus of nasi. Well with sambal and fried chicken ofcourse. Nasi Katok should be defined as a trend. An outbreak. A good one that is. Well at least not from the health perspective. Nasi katok is a local lifestyle. It's introduction to this section of the world is positive. Cheap, filling, nyummy (sometimes), available 247, near.
I'll end it here.
No comments:
Post a Comment