I woke up and I saw my unplugged charger. Where's ma phone!!!?? I panicked a bit, before I realised that it is morning. It's not good to start your day with your temper. Morning temper tends to last the whole day. Mom told me that abg took it. Grr. Such a pain in the a**.
I didn't get the chance to visit my gramps yesterday, but I did go to the movies. >.-
I was slightly excited. We couldn't decide between cineplex and empire. Finally, our stomaches concluded that we should have lunch at the mall. So we did. But I was quite unfortunate. Honoured but unforturtunate. My friend told me that him and I have were called for a meeting at 3. Hello??!! Do I look like I want to go. Well, he was more pitiful than me though. Cause he ain't got any classes after lunch break. Sigh. So I made up my mind. Had lunch. Lunch at the Mall wasn't so bad after all. Scrumptuously filling. Then the movies. "Baik punya cilok". I didn't know what cilok means till the end of the movie. . The best description for the movie: crazy giler. If I interpreted it right cilok means lie. We couldn't stop laughing. Obviously because the movie is damn hilarious, but in addition to that, there was this woman laughing like a hyena (well I shouldn't be saying this). There were eight of us. Selena, krazydude, clover, mmind, pids, eechut, zT and myself. Only at the end of the movie did we realise that another mate was sitting behind us with his 'friend'. And, only when we were heading to the car did we realise another two mates were also at the Mall, whom for some reason (very weird), did not want to join us at the movies.
So we were late for stats again. Surprisingly, we weren't totally lost. We caught up with the class quite quickly. Try saying quite quickly ten times, quickly. Good exercise for the tongue ay? Hehe.
Back to this 3 o'clock meeting that I did not attend. So the fellow friend of mine text me and told me that we still have to do the essay though we won't be able to attend the forum at HK. What?? So yeah, I'm gonna do it today-with deep unwillingness and gratitude. Ok, so which one was it? Nevermind. My mind is muddled up at the moment. I had a thorough thought about the essay last night while wrapping my new books. Before I could even grasp a decent idea, the clock strike twelve. Time for bed.
I've got too many projects in hand at the moment. I need to take a great deep breath. Breath in....Huuuuuhhhhh... Hold it.. hold......... k breath out..... Whhhhuuuuuwwww. Amalkan 3 kali sehari. apakan?
I have one individual, one couple, a group of 4, a website creation and an art project- which I think needs to be postponed due to low priority.
I've got a desperately urgent essay, 4 question homework and stats ex.
Alrighto. Off to a meeting.
3 comments:
It's not "weird"... it's just an individual choice.
Terasa jua.. :D
auw eh. I just couldn't find the exact word for it.
Post a Comment