It's thursday. Time flies when you're having fun. But the truth is it flies no matter what we do.
I met my supervisor today. You see this supervisor is one hell of an eccentric genius. He's definitely one the most famous lects around. It must be the senyum kambing.
Anyways, I think it's the 19th today. I was preoccupied with useless activities yesterday, hence the gap in the up dating timeline.
So i'll start with tuesday. Tuesday was a steamy day - I think. I don't quite remember tuesday. Hmmm... Give me a sec. Now I remember! Tuesday was a rather stressful day. Mainly because of the essay that was due the next day. Yup the if i were a leader essay. I had class full blasting from morning till 6 in the evening. I can't remember exactly what happened in between the classes. Wait I do. I do. I had a burger in the morning and another in the evening. The morning one was bought at the stall next to our fav spot, cause he wasn't ready. Then still craving for his burgers, so we went again in the evening. Hahah.. Ok no more burgers for the next couple of days. But instead, I'm waiting for my ayamku now.. Hahha.. I think the beginning of school is more stressful than the end when the exam is just around the corner.
Blob blob. I went to my gramps tuesday night knowing that I have not started my 250 to 500 words essay. Hmm. I thought that maybe there would be some inspiration at the hospital. So went home extra tired and took a quick nap (though it lasted for an hour or so) and then did the essay. It was around 1.44 am that I finished the essay.
The next morning is wednesday. Duh!. Well the next few hours - cause it was morning already-
I woke up late and tired out. My slightly frustrated, slightly angry mom waited for me in the car. I know I'm gonna make her late again. It was part of the plan (evil laugh). I only have english and spanish. Yup a language day it is. Every wednesday is language day (EWILD). I forgot or didn't know or simply was ignorant about the fact that the essay forms demands for two passport-sized photos. So After english, I asked my most kind, humble and generous friend to take me to a photoshop (photo shop not adobe lah). Another friend joined us. Then we stumble across another and again joined us. The rest was history. For more details please contact me at 1-800-you-know-who.
Alrighto, it was spanish class. Met my unusual yet close friend. Muy rapido revision. So there was an unexpected dude in our class. Classe de espanol muy fun. After that I joined my friend in a quest of reaching l'hopital. He had an eye checkup appointment thingymejiggy. So left him there and went to gramps. It's been a while since I've spent time taking care of her, and today opportunity was presenting itself. Hence, I grab it.
I didn't know that they wanted a CV along with the bl**dy form. So created one this morning. Last nite, after fooling around endlessly at my gramps ward, I went home exhausted. I accidently slept in my bed clutching my towel - cause i was suppose to take a shower last night!. Oh well. A slightly rough morning. So my plan worked. I'm bringing the big car today.
I'm bored, waiting for chickenku. I hope it comes soon. well, I want to move my car actually. maybe later. Where should I park? clt or chan hall? hmm... I'll figure it out later lah. Bah chao tah dulu.
No comments:
Post a Comment