It's now 1++am Glasgow time. I wish for more energy, will-power and bubble.
Sorry to all I've harmed in any way. Hear me when I say, apologies goes to all. This week is probably the most exhilirating week. First of all, before I forget, Eid Mubarak to all muslimins and muslimahs. Secondly, my life couldn't be any happier.(apakan??)
Events after events, time continued to sway. In no chronicle order, my (and neighbours) activities included; ambuyat-ing, bepacar, raya-ing 4 houses and counting, 2 hantu movies session, receiving and sending posts, starbucks!, futsal, McD + Jiwang Session, decorating duolulu's and drac's back (blakang baju cara melayu lah!) with glitter, assignments!, class detours, tripping on the way down to livingstone, food feast, ribbon-hunt, best kebab, adventure trip around le court de Birkbeck twice!, eggshells through the window, .. and so on and so forth.
It's now almost 2 pm, and I need to sleep. Tomorrow is another big day. 3d-ing! Totally excited. And now, exhausted is the most appropriate word to describe moi. Hence I will elaborate more on the above events in my following postings. TTNF.
No comments:
Post a Comment