Saturday, October 21

Mi cumpleaNos..!

Sayuuuuuuuuu... Hati ini makin Sayyuuuuu.. Piluuuuuuu
*************************************************************
Kueh inda menjadi. Assignment makin menimbun. Raya makin dekat. Rumah makin lawa. Eseh.Lawa kan living room kami. Keke

Stress? Hmm.. Inda jua. This month has been great. I still remember the week before my birthday, when I kept thinking that I won't have much of a celebration this year. Year in, year out, I celebrated my birthdays with two other cousins. How can a family ignore three people's birthday right? So traditionally, it would be a doa slamat over at my place, abd hkm's or aql's (i.e bday ppls). In addition to that, a "must have" family dinner at some minute restaurant.

And so the tradition is finally broken this year. No dining at Nyonya or KJ's or Gerai Nurul.Instead, the unexpected happened. I really don't want dictate the whole embarrasing birthday surprise story. Unless anyone is particularly interested, I might include a paragraph or two in my next posting. The bash really made my day worthwhile. In fact, my month! I can't thank the whole bunch of CS people here enough! Though I do feel like cangak-ing the mastermind of the party.(Joking... Thankz "Y"!).

Cards dari the CS bunch here (fully signed by almost everyone behind the card, and it produces 'Happy Birthday' tone!), Cup of sweets card from mum, daddy, abang and ydah, Handmade card exclusively from Ka sit and underneath the pile of cards lies the present from selena and diz! Love the rumput-covered book!

Last night, we (i.e. the juniors) invited the seniors over. It was a full house, nevertheless, fun. So selena y yo dealt with the ayam panggang while vsc and diz chopped up the veggies. Berkelahi lagi tu dorang ah, cam laki bini saja. Ahaha. We cooked and cleaned simultaneously. The biggest challenge was to somehow get the enormous sofa and armchair out of the room to allow more room for guests. It took vsc and my brain, and several trials and minutes to figure out the algo of fitting the sofa and armchair through the tiny door. Finally, after 50 trials and 300 minutes (joking! it only took us like 5 trials and 15 minutes) we managed to get the furniture out into the hallway. Later that night, after the sungkai feast, the guys (5 of them I think) tried to push the furnitures back in the living room. Ouch! Y got a cut, more like a slice. Poor him. It's amazing how it only takes me and vsc to push it out without much effort, and 5 guys to push it back in with a splash of blood. Not nice I tell you!.

Oh yeah, before I forget, we had sushi!.. well sashimi!!.. wateva lah.. Yang penting nyaman! Creation of Lmn, CL, Brhm and HsYn. The seniors brought over some nyummy yogurt for desert! and Ms and hubby completed the course with nuthing better than sandwich talur!

Last week wh the seniors invited the juniors

1 comment:

Oji said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.