Monday, September 4

Finally!

I finally have the opportunity to update. Don't you just miss me.

I'm fasting today.. So can't complaint nor could I begossip dang. Grr.. Sabar sabar.. Sabar itu half of Islam.

Kekke.. Hmm.... I'm flying off to Scotland next week. Kan muntah rasanya.. Nervous nda jua... Excited nda jua.. but for sure, I'v got butterflies flyin' around in ma tummy.

Hmm.. Sesaban lagi balum ku bali.. Karang payah menatak natak ayam.. daging. sapi. dan lembu.. Rice cooker udah.. hehehe. Indomie udah.. Maggi curry udah.. asam pun ada udah.. stock ayam udah.. hmm.. apa lagi ah?

Segala jacket gabah gabah, windbreaker n stuff nanti lah sana saja melihat. Hmph.. it's 5.20.. hmmph.. azan kul 6.30.. hmph hmph huffalump...

Knock knock knockin on heavens door... yay yayy..

Lots of things happened while I was away from this space. I really wish I could jote down every precious moment of my life.. but hey.. ain't not much time to spare.. Gotta continue choppin down the shops.. hunting for more items that can save my life....

Wateva it is, sorrow keeps hunting me down until lubang cacing. Mummyyy.. Daddyy.. gonna mish you both soooo muscch.. I have to miss my bro n sis too. hahha. Cam kana paksa.. Anywho.. I'll just leave it to God.

Peace out readers.

No comments: