Friday, April 3

Easter Bunny!

It's finally easterrr!!

Though I do still have one report dangling just at the edge of my ear. Checkout my groups music website at:

https://devweb2008.cis.strath.ac.uk/wsd2008/4/front.php


It'll be up for the next month or so.. and be gone forever. EarWax babeyhh~

I think my team did a friekin awesome job. (Bragger! Shame on me). So yeah, I've got sooo much stuff to do this holiday. Holiday = time off to do extra work. Serioussshhly. Hilarious how facebook has spell check and the word facebook itself is *teeet* wrong!

Food feast.. wagamama yesterday... and chukoku today. =p I love food.. Should jump on the treadmill soon! Hmmm.. there's still a list though. -->
  1. Pizza Express (soon!),
  2. Pizza Hut (always),
  3. McD (for shizzle.. wiggidi wiggidi whack yo),
  4. Nandos (absolutely.. waiting for has ayono to come back.. damn I miss him.),
  5. OKO express.. (maybe.. i think escapade is better though.. it can wait),
  6. MrT (a must on sleep over nights... please tell me if you guys know any good horror movies out there.. and I totally recommend "Bupah Rahtree" <-- syiok brabis!)
  7. Harry Ramdens (though I think it's spelt wrong.... nyaman fish and chip nya!!)
  8. Cinnabon (this I have to wait till I go to London, don't have it in Glasgow *sigh*)
  9. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc......
And now that the sun is out and happy.. there's starbucks, costa, easyway, cineworld's frozen fanta (it's like 7eleven's slurpee.. I think I'll get it this weekend)... again etc. etc. etc. etc.....

It's unbelievable home much dust has pilled up in my house!! Macam time winter the sun is almost never up.. so can't see em thick dust.. skalinya matahari terbit.. se-inci!!! benanahhh mata meliat! Buat suspen jerrrr....

I'm trying to squeeze some adventure this hols despite all the work load. Planning to go on a boat ride up north.. and also Edinburgh (maybe.. kinda bored of it. I only go there when there's guest to bring around). And maybe see some animals... XD that I can't wait for!!! kawaii bears and tigers and whatnots.

Love, kaka "Oh".
xoxo

No comments: