Monday, March 17

Ummmmmmm

They just tick me off! Le project of course. Counting down the days to the doomsday! Arrgghhhhhhh... Project project project. Loving it so much, just need more time. I hate being under pressure. But the thrill sure is exciting!

Graduation is in July. Now you see, there's still Elton Towers, Manchester, Liverpool and Loch Ness in the list. Shall I return home just a wee bit late? Huhuhu.. here comes the devils' horns.

I've caught quite a number of movies this month. Now now, don't look any further hunting for a simple, witty movie. "Horton hears a Who" is definitely the 'it' movie. I mean who would come up with such an idea? It's so plain yet interesting and different.

I bought a copy of my no.1 book. I mean it's the book that I will remember for the rest of my life. Seriously. I was strolling across the isles of books in Borders when my eyes were hooked to the book titled "Love in the time of Cholera". The writer, Gabriel Garcia Marquez is a renown writer whose name is more synonym with the book titled "100 years of solitude". Then just across the other end of the same pile of books was a stack of the most delicious, passionate book ever written (well imho) - "Like Water for Chocolate". My no. 1 book:


Both books were originally written in Spanish. They both fall in the category of " Magical Realism". It means exactly what it means. Confusing, I know. Reality with a twist of magic. Sounds exciting doesn't it! The movie, "Love in the time of Cholera" is coming out this weekend. Hope to catch it soon~

Let me brag a bit about the book "Like Water for Chocolate". If you love cooking, and you love 'love', then this is the absolute book to read. Filled with steamy, scrumptious descriptions of cooking interrelated with the tenderness of love. Sensuous!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi Oj cuti kah? tesliur ku eh buku water chocolate ah, bleh blikan, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaase shhhh balik bonai membarai ngehngehngeh

xoxo