Friday, March 9

emotionally unstable

The past two weeks were probably the hardest weeks I've ever experienced in Scotland. I was emotionally unstable. Curiosity kills the cat. So i'm still alive, yet curiosity killed my emotions. I felt so numb. Why did the word "love" suddenly appear in my dictionary?

What's pass is past. The future holds a better place. Hhh.. I can't believe this is happening to me. A love chain... One liking a person who likes another. I finally got the courage to dictate this matter. So please don't bother me with further questions. Two weeks is long enough to make me ill. Two long weeks of depression.. Is it too much for me to handle? Can I take another week? Argh... I'm so blank..!

I wish luv is simple as it looks. She likes him, he loves her. The end. But damnit! It's too complex to even be a word! Even the oxford dictionary is too minimal. The word "love" on its own should be a separate dictionary altogether. Who can explain what love is? Arghh~~! How do one get rid of this weird, tangy, deadening feeling.

I'm not saying I'm in love.

No comments: