Thursday, November 23

Dundeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Hmm... deliberately didn't do any postings on this blog. And so.. where did I left off? I can't remember. Well to summarize things up, went to London. Cats the Musical.. then Dundee. Then this weekend, paint ball!.. Woo hoo.. though they said it was boring. Hmph.. so my golden dress got it's attention from many.. also sln's.. gorgeous! But wait till Cinderella the Musical!! Hahahha... can't wait.. I love seeing the guys getting all smart up.. and the gurls getting all dolled up.

Urgh.. if only these assignments don't tag along!

Sb, Knh, Moi y Sln @ Dundee infront of Borders. We were so hungry at that time!

The whole CS bunch outside Taza

1 comment:

the lazy turtle said...

Hey G... Manz here. I've come back to the blogging scene with a new addy. Come drop by when you can ya. Regards to the rest over there. xoxo.