Tuesday, March 7

mid-sem

Whahahaha.........

goddamnit. I'm so addicted to bakul buah-buahan. On second thought cute gilerss jua si kyou atu ah.. miaowww....

Thanks pids for the turquoise starfish studs. Kawaiiiii... Minta pasang kan lagi tu aku ah.. manja. kekek.. Mau jua kan rasa berKaka. Huahuahua..

Mid-semester is over. Sigh sigh sigh. It wasn't a total waste.. thank god! We did programming project, studied stats, discussed a few topics...... Tapi bejalan jua.. Ke mall, khaz corner (totally recommend the milkshake - $1.50), liat wayang, ke pesta buku, ke ayamku.. hmm.. macam lebih banyak enjoy daripada buat kraja saja bunyinya. Tapi inda...... kami buat kraja deh... (tekarang)...

Djh "lawa" (prasan brabis) slept over @ ma crib sunday nite. Begilers to the max eh. Studied stats from asar till midnight (with some disruptions of "makan-ing"). Ok fine, we spent half of the time munching and eating. Ayam Penyet!!

My my. I love stickers. From cute little hearts to rainbow coloured butterflies (not forgetting powerpuff girls). Stickers stickers stickerssss.. Stickers everywhere!!!!!!!!!! Whahahahha.. I will go crazzzzyyyyyyy with ma stickers (EvIL LauGh!).

Wah bird flu is around the world... and I once thought birds are cute innocent creatures. But I think they should change the name .. since another type of animal has been affected with it.. Well as a start we can call it bird and cat flu. Hehehehe.... Apakan. Okay i'll shuttup now.

No comments: